Book it for me!
- We had a wonderful time in France and loved the cottage. We quickly made friends with Bernard and Marie-Therese , enjoying cider and Calvados with them and they with us.
- We much appreciated the space of the cottage, two bathrooms, decent cutlery and crockery, a decent cooker, etc, etc. and the situation was "trés douce, trés tranquille".
- Your Gite is really very nice the beds are comfortable the two bathrooms great, very nice crockery and cutlery, and nicely furnished. It is so peaceful and the ducks were great. Eating out there was so good and so cheap, we couldnt believe how cheap.
- We really appreciated the standard of furniture and white goods and felt the gite was very comfortable and homely. We also liked the crockery and especially the cutlery (Arthur Price no less!).
- Everything was as good as you'd advertised. It is a most delightful setting. plenty of hot water and excellent shower. Great position, great location.
- We got vegetables from the farm together with "Calva" and eggs to bring home and we spoke in French the whole time !! Discussions on Iraq and local politics were interesting to say the least !! Still you can be fluent in any language after a few glasses of the local brew !!
- Had reservations, being a townie but it grew on us. In my minds eye I have moved in permanently! Love the peacefulness and the countryside. Been to the American cemetery, had lump in my throat. Had lovely time, gone to quick!
"Frogs by Rosbif" is my blog, mere musings not he French and their happy little ways.
Wizard Wonky is a great children's entertainer. Imagine a not-very-clever Wizard, hopeless at magic, brilliant at Balloon Animals and games. That's me - a real Wizard in gown and hat. Wherever there are children - and you wish there weren't - I'll keep them entertained!